Premium Diamondtop 4 Prong Set-In Trouser Hooks
- $10.95 / 24 Sets
Achieve a professional finish with these very high quality, beautiful hooks for pants and skirts. Four prongs to each hook mean that they hold fabric much more securely than many others on the market (many of which have three or even two prongs). 1/4" long prongs accommodate many thicknesses of fabric. Nickel and lead free. Made in China.
Orders placed before 2pm on a weekday will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 2pm will shipped on the following business day, excluding holidays.
Materials sold by the yard are not returnable. All other items can be returned in original condition within 30 days for a full refund of the cost of the item. Shipping costs are not refundable and buyers must pay return shipping costs.
For more information see the Returns & Shipping page.
It's easy to put set-in hooks into fabric with just a pair of pliers. Set-in hooks are best used where there is more than one layer of fabric, like in a waistband, so that the "wrong" side of the hooks always lives between layers of fabric.
1. Mark your fabric where you want the prongs of the hook and bar to push through the fabric.
2. Hold the top overlap of your fabric and push the 4 prongs of the hook from the innermost layer of fabric to the center of the fabric layers so that the prongs end up between the layers of fabric. (If there are two layers, push the prongs through one of them.)
3. Place the square silver backing piece between the layers of fabric and just inside the prongs. Using a small pair of pliers, wrap the prongs around the metal so that the hook is held in place not just by fabric, but also by metal.
4. Hold the underlap of your fabric and push the 2 prongs of the bar side from the outer layer of fabric through to the center.
5. Place the narrow backing piece between the layers of fabric so that the prongs insert through the holes.Using a small pair of pliers, wrap the prongs around the metal so that the hook is held in place not just by fabric, but also by metal.
If you don't get the placement just right the first time, unfold the prongs and set again!
The color of the items you receive may vary slightly from the way they appear here. We strive to present images whose colors match the actual items as much as possible, however, colors are affected by the settings of the monitor they're viewed on, so differences are unavoidable in some cases. There may also be differences in dye lots or finishes.
*Some items with the same color name may be in different dye lots across items, so please purchase a small quantity first or check with us for more info.*
For accurate color matching, see the info on our Terms & Conditions page.