Terms & Conditions
Payment can be made by debit or credit card using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover through Stripe, or through your PayPal account. We never see or receive your card details. For all international orders, billing and shipping addresses must match.
To place sales-tax applicable orders without paying sales tax, you must follow these three steps:
1. Register for an account on our site.
2. Send an email to email@example.com, being sure to attach a copy of your sales tax exemption certificate to the email. A copy of your Certificate of Authority is not sufficient.
- Accepted certificates for New York include the ST-120, ST-121, and ST-119.1. (They're very easy to complete!) For more information, see New York State's Tax Bulletin.
- The accepted certificate for Illinois is the CRT-61. For more information, visit Illinois Revenue.
- The accepted certificate for Michigan is form 3372. For more info, visit Michigan Taxes.
- For other states, please contact us for info.
3. Wait for an email from us letting you know that you're ready to go for tax-exempt purchases on our site. If during normal business hours, this can happen within 15 minutes to an hour. If on a weekend or evening, please wait until about 10am ET the following business day.
Sales Tax Rate
We charge 8.875% sales tax for all orders to customers living in New York State. If the items you're ordering fall under the guidelines outlined in Publication 718-C and so should be subject to a 4% sales tax instead of the 8.875% sales tax, you may request a file the Form AU-11 on your personal income tax return to receive a refund for the difference of the sales tax paid.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
Occasionally, the price of an item is found to be incorrect due to an error. If the price paid for goods or shipping is discovered to be incorrect, we will inform you as soon as possible. In cases where the correct price is higher than written (and paid), we will advise you of the correct price and offer the option of either paying the difference, or of canceling your order partially or fully. In cases where the correct price is lower than written and paid, we will refund you for the difference. If we are unable to contact you, or if you do not respond in a timely manner, we will cancel your order and refund you completely.
Goods are subject to availability. If we discover that an item you ordered is no longer available (in full, or in the quantity requested), we will notify you as soon as possible. At our discretion, we may offer the option of delivery when it becomes available, of amending your order to a different product or quantity, or of cancelling your order.
The color of the items you receive may vary slightly from the way they appear on this site. We strive to present images whose colors match the actual items as much as possible, however, colors are affected by the settings of the monitor they're viewed on so differences are unavoidable in some cases. There may also be subtle differences in dye lots or finishes. Some items with dozens of colors may note Pantone color references to aid in color matching, however please note that Pantone references should ONLY be compared to the colors in the book, not the colors shown online.
If you need an accurate color match, we can suggest three options:
- Come into our showroom in New York's Garment District to peruse our sample books!
- Order one of the swatch books we sell. If we don't offer a swatch book for the item you're interested in, you can request a new swatch book to be created and offered for sale, just note that we may have other projects in our queue first, so it may take a month or two before it's done.
- Email us to request a swatch for matching. If you live in the US, we can send one or two small swatches in a regular envelope (snail mail) free of charge. More than two swatches may require payment to help cover the cost of gathering, cutting and postage. If you live outside the US, we may require some payment regardless of the quantity of swatches.
If you receive an item that seems to be a very different color in pictures than it's actual color, we would be happy to hear from you, as we're always seeking to improve! Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All content on this site, such as images, logos, graphics, illustrations, photographs, video clips, text, scripts, and page headers, are the property of Bias Bespoke or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of any materials contained here is strictly forbidden.
Your privacy is very important to us, and we value the trust you have given us. We do not rent, sell, or give away your personal information for marketing purposes. We honor your requests not to receive mail, phone calls, or other solicitations.
Any time you give us your personal information, the purpose for use is clearly stated on the page. Personal information is only collected for use in placing orders with Bias Bespoke Supply Co., to join our Bias Bespoke mailing list, or for voluntary requests for information that you make within our website. We may track the domain address from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but individual users will remain anonymous, unless you voluntarily tell us who you are.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of all our visitors and customers to ensure that all personal information remains confidential and secure. Any changes made to this policy will be written on this page, so please check back.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe and take all reasonable steps to safeguard your data. Our website and payment transactions are encrypted, and we do not store any credit card data.
Information transmission on the internet is not completely secure, unfortunately. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through this site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
This site and the materials herein are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Bias Bespoke disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infrigement. The company does not represent or warrant that materials in this site, including without limitation, are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. The company does not represent or warrant that this web site or its server(s) are free of viruses or other harmful components.
The company reserves the right to change any and all content contained on this web site at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof.